The Tail of Emily Windsnap
by Liz Kessler
"The Tail of Emily Windsnap is about a girl in middle school who has a little secret. Well actually, its more of a bigger secret, she found out that she was... A mermaid! Emily lives on a boat named King with her mother because her father left her when she was little. And as Emily grows closer with her mermaid friend Shona and gets used to the mermaid world she discovers that her father might not have left her cause he wanted to... it might have been someone forcing him to leave her but why?
This book reminds me of any book where a single character has to keep a whole other world a secret. I would recommend this book to a student who likes fantasy and magic. I would also recommend this to a student who likes to see plot twist and characters who are not what they seem to be. I would also recommend this to a student who likes seeing fairy tales come to life. All in all this was a ver good book that I would strongly recommend reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment