Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"Big Game" by Stuart Gibbs

Over the summer I read a book called “Big Game” by Stuart Gibbs. This is the 3rd book in the series, revolving around the main character named Teddy, and the mysteries he solves. This book is about solving yet another mystery at the Zoo his parents both work at. This time, Teddy is working to solve a crime of someone shooting at the rhinos, at an attempt to kill them and take their horns. But, it’s hard for Teddy to solve the crime, as his parents are afraid he might get hurt solving another crime. The owner of the park, J.J. McCracken, called Teddy to his office and threatened him to solve the crime, or his parents would be fired from their jobs.. Not only are his parents jobs at stake here, but so are the Rhinos lives.

I again connected this book to poaching, as this shows a clear example of it and the harm it brings. I think this book shows a great message on why poaching is bad, and ways we can help stop it. I really recommend this book to anyone interested in animals, and anyone who loves a good mystery. I really do hope you get the chance to read it, as you can learn a lot and enjoy a good story. I do hope you get the chance to read it, as I thought it was a great book that speaks to many different audiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment