A little princess of a Mollusk tribe named Scallop should be happy I mean she's a princess! But to top it off she also has two mermaid friends named Aqua and Surf. Scallops still bored and she just lives to go on a real adventure like her warrior brothers. so when Aqua and Surf ask Scallop if she wants to go pearl diving with them in "Forbidden" waters, she can't pass the opportunity. It all starts to go wrong when they get caught in a giant storm and a strange ship full a bad men who would to catch a mermaid passes by. I would connect this book to a book called "Peter and the starcatchers" by Dave Berry and Ridley Pearson, because its not part of the series I think its part of another series that just uses the same characters and sometimes maybe the same setting.
I would recommend this book to somebody that enjoys a good fantasy full of funny, interesting characters and also a good plot.
No comments:
Post a Comment